Are you worrying to find a solution for unlock phone with Google account or unlock phone without Google account? You are at the right place; we are here to help you out with best solutions. Continue reading to get the best solutions for your problem.
Solution 1: Delete all your user data
Press and hold volume up bottom, power button, and home button at a time. You mobile
get into recovery mode options then leave the buttons.
*If it doesn’t work, go with volume up, power button, and volume down buttons.
- Navigate to the options using volume up and down buttons. Select factory reset / wipe data option using power button.
- Next, go to delete all user data and click on power button to confirm the action.
- Wait for some time and your mobile opens as a new mobile. This will remove all the data in your mobile.
Solution 2: How to unlock with Google account
This is available for mobiles with android version 4.4 or older. If you have Gmail account configures with your mobile device. This is the best and simple method to unlock your device.
- After making too many wrong attempts, a pop message appears saying try again after few seconds. You can also see a message Forgot pattern / password will be visible on your mobile screen.
- Click on forgot pattern option, you will be navigated to the screen to enter Google account address and password. After enter click on sign-in option.
*You must require internet connection to perform this step.
- Hopefully, this solution helped you to unlock phone with Google account.
Solution 3: How to unlock phone without Google Account
Most of the people will have issue to login with Google account in their mobile phone to unlock it. The dr.fone will help you to unlock phone without Google account. You need internet and computer with dr.fone recovery software to perform this procedure.
- Connect your phone
- Select your exact mobile model
- Follow the on screen instructions